Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Stories!!!

Ok - so I have been sick for the last week and on top of that am a bit lazy to write up a story about my recent adventures... specifically the ones with my friend Dom Cronshaw who just came to visit. So...

Check out his website for even more photos (in addition to the ones I posted below) and some great prose about our voyage. Click here and go to read the first addition.

His summary is this: Dom flys to Bamako, Mali and meets up with the Peace Corps gang who will be his companions for his time there. Booze did flow, dance moves were thrown and a hangover was earned.

If you're ambitious, you can keep going and read his second entry here.

This post's summary is: The boat trip begins. This post covers what life was like on the boat as well as what the much more unique nights yielded. Dom performs the first of a few surgeries on the trip and manages to nearly fumigate Yuri – serves him right for not making sure we had enough water for the trip.

He is a bit long winded but his posts are well written and I highly recommend the read. As we travelled together and I'm not doing too well and staying current - I suggest you read his posts since it might be a while if I get something up. Plus - how I don't know if I could communicate the situations as eloquently as he has. Although I implore you to read my comments in response to a few jabs at my honor.

If you want to read more about his trip, he has links to his archive (just like I do) except his or on the right. Stay tuned as there are still at least two more posts to finish up our gallivanting around Mali.

No comments:

Where I've Been...