Saturday, September 22, 2007

Continuation of our gallivanting around Mali...

Here is the link to Dom's 3rd (out of 4 - one still to be written) post about his trip here: http://dominiccronshaw.blogspot.com/2007/09/gao-ho.html.

Summary: 7 days, 6 nights on the Niger River from Mopti to Gao proved to be an experience that me and 13 PCVs earned. From swimming in one of Mali’s largest public toilets to surviving two sizable storms, our excursion to Timbuktu and beyond was paid for in full – in more ways than one.

As I won't get a chance to write something about this (and I think he did a mighty fine job that would be hard to challenge), I am not planning on writing something about this. So - please follow the link to hear about more of our adventures.

Some people couldn't find the link to his photos - click here for his picasa albums.

If you have any questions or what greater detail, shoot me an email or leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Where I've Been...