Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Some more photos

Here are some photos I've take over the last while. I'll post an update in a few weeks about what I've been up to but so many of you were asking for photos so here they are...



A pic of me and some of my family in our concession.



Out on a bike ride in the middle of the African bush.





A little Malian girl hanging around...














My favorite photo I've taken so far. This was taken at the ceremony for the Canadian minister. All of these women were dancing in a large circle - all the colors were amazing.


One of many sunset photos over the Niger.

2 comments:

Brit said...

Yuri, you take amazing pics!!

Especially the one with the log. And that girl, the one with the crazy bandana wrapped around her freakish arm, she's hot!

JARROD said...

yuri-
sent a letter the other day, hope that all is well in Mali! love the pics, they make for good monday morning daydreaming...

Where I've Been...