Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Quick update

Just an FYI: I don' t know if I will be able to write a complete update for before I leave Tubaniso for three weeks (and thus might not get a posting up until after that). I have tons of stories to tell.

I imagine you may hear something in the news in the next short while, so I also wanted all of you to know that I am alright. Two volunteers died in an accident two days ago (none from my stage and their families have already been notified). I couldn't find a press release or anything in the news as of yet. I'll write more about this and everything else that has happened to me when I get some more internet time. But so you know I am fine and have since updated my mailing address to:

Corps de la Paix
BP: 117 Segou
Mali

No comments:

Where I've Been...