Saturday, July 29, 2006

I'm here!!

I am only on the internet for a second, but wanted to write a quick note and say that I made it!

My trip so far has been great and I'll post a photo of where I am soon...

Yuri

A fellow PCT, Kali, gave me this quote:
Great ideas, it has been said, come into the world as gently as doves. Perhaps then, if we listen attentively, we shall hear amid the uproar of empires and nations, a faint flutter of wings, a gentle stirring of life and hope. Some will say that this hope lies in a nation; others in a man. I believe rather that it is awakened, revived, nourished by millions of solitary individuals whose deeds and works every day negate frontiers and the crudest implications of history. As a result, there shines forth fleetingly the ever-threatened truth that each and every man, on the foundation of his own sufferings and joys, builds for all. ~ Albert Camus

No comments:

Where I've Been...